Scroll down to see the 2012 Results.
- Print and choose one of 4 coloring book pages in PDF
The MMCI invites grandparents, parents, aunts/uncles, relatives and friends to sponsor a child for the coloring contest, which is a coloring contest for boys and girls and now for adult members also.
The purpose is to bring generations together -- and educate the young about the Minneapolis-Moline company so the next generation will have an interest in the collectors club and M-M heritage.
You may choose to color one of the pictures located here on the MMCI website or choose any of the pages from the 1930s era M-M coloring books if you have access to photocopies of those books.
Prizes are $25 for each category, with a $50 grand prize. The entries will be judged and awarded at the Winter Convention.
Rules and Directions:
- Any boy or girl under 16 years of age may enter this contest. Ages 16 and over may also enter the adult category.
- A current MMCI member--parent, guardian, grandparent, relative, or friend--must sponsor you.
- Only one entry from each boy or girl, or adult; however, an MMCI member may sponsor more than one entrant.
- Crayons, markers, or colored pencils may be used to color the entry page.
- Do NOT write entrant's name on the front of coloring pages. Names may be printed on the back side, particularly to help entry coordinator keep multiple entries from one household correctly identified. Entries will be tagged with an ID number for judging. Names of winners will be revealed once judges select the winning numbers.
- Prizes will be awarded for each category on the basis of neatness and artistic coloring; that is, the neatest and most artistic in the opinion of the judges. (Judges to be randomly chosen from adult volunteers in attendance at the Winter Convention.)
- Complete the Contest Entry Certificate below. You may separate the entry form from the rules and directions and send just that portion with your coloring page entry, unless you choose to color the page on the reverse side of the entry form. In that case, just leave the whole page intact.
- Your colored page and entry must be postmarked at least 10 days prior to the winter convention start date. No entries postmarked after this date will be eligible for prizes.
- Contestants agree that the decision of the judges will be final. All entries become the property of MMCI.
- Prizes will be announced at the MMCI Winter Convention banquet. Winning contestants present at the banquet will receive double the prize. Contestants not present will receive their prize in the mail. Categories are identified below.
Prizes: 1st place in each of these categories
- Ages 6 and under = $25
- Ages 7- 9 = $25
- Ages 10-12 = $25
- Ages 13-15 = $25
- Adults 16 and over = $25
- Grand Prize = $50
- Winners present at the banquet receive double the prize.
Steve West - Grand Prize!
From Iowa. Steve is 13.
Maddie Winter - 1st Place 13-15 yr olds
From Kansas. Maddie is 13.
Audrey Hadley - 1st Place 7-9 yr olds
From Nebraska. Audrey is 8.
Wyatt Winter - 1st Place 10-12 yr olds
From Kansas. Wyatt is 10.
James Hadley - 1st Place 6 yr and under
From Nebraska. James is 6.
Pam Thompson - 1st Place 16 and over
From Iowa. Pam is over 16!